2012年3月20日星期二

diablo 3 power leveling Germany is a different world - HYT

129742915491093750_246Summary: Jiang Ying: they got a man dressed formally, say I give the benefit to the Office, took Qian xuesen, taken away to prison, to prison for 14 days. When I went to see him diablo 3 power leveling, that is the real prison grate bars, there are people of many crimes, Qian xuesen was all my life never back to the United States, United States President not this timeDid he go to? Bonus for him, he said: I will not go to the United States. February 18, 2012 my Chinese heart, of Phoenix, following is a text record: Zeng Zimo: 1956 in Hong Kong diablo 3 power leveling, the Ta Kung Pao published an essay on, ten years ago the author heard a female singer singing the nuanced description. Her singing of the volume is large, a pronunciation soundEarthquake roof tiles, is entirely in the style of singing Grand Opera in the Opera House. This was extremely rare in the soprano, this essay is later became the author of Jin Yong's martial arts master, and when it comes to the female singer is the cousin of Jin Yong 's, Jiang Ying soon had just returned. Narrator: Lyceum Theatre once was Shanghai, Shanghai United Kingdom nationals dedicated theater Theatre,China's oldest European-style theatre, on May 31, 1947, Jiang Ying's first concert was held there. Jiang Ying (famous music): I feel I'm a little afraid, because I have left Shanghai for ten years, I am afraid no one knows me, so I do talk about someone to listen to the concert? Which know to open a concert grand, great, I'm on the background to the foregroundTo look, is a basket before the front, is a flower basket, little feet, standing in place, but I was brave, I am glad that sing, the result is very good, very popular, the Thunder on, they liked me, opened the concert for the first time. Narrator: from Jiang ying went to Europe to study music to her first concert, Jiang YingTen years of life, Jiang ying says that she can take to the road of music, and is inseparable from the father of Jiang Bai-support. Jiang Ying: he was most fond of music, when he was young, studying in Germany, is the family home of amateur musicians, the musicians, this concert, where Grand Opera he is my father tera power leveling, my father was welcomedEnjoy, enjoy. His favourite Beethoven, Beethoven's main music theme hum he comes out, he has taught, taught me. When he saw I was younger like jump, like also like to sing, so he said that the children's music in the future, so that the second reason, that I studied music, because my school I'm in Shanghai high school, the middle school is a church school, theyHas a music group, has four a teacher taught piano, and school in has many piano, I does on registration learn piano has, at eight o'clock class yiqian half a hours must to to practiced piano, I practiced of is has fun, back on told father, with father said I every day practiced piano, practiced was is good, is has fun, you to I buy a frame piano 's, so father on to I buy has a frame piano, this I on goInto the way of music. Narrator: Chiang Baili, formerly known as Jiang Fangzhen, are Chinese who now have important military thinker, has served the high Adviser of the Department of the army of national Government, and Acting President of the University of the army and other important duties. He authored the theory of the defence, is guidance based on Chinese military strategy in the second world war. In 1936, he went to study in Europe,Jiang Ying also go with the father, her purpose is very clear to the birthplace of classical music, to pursue her musical dreams. Jiang Ying: to Europe, he also requested the expert listen to, he looked at my image, say the experts, he said I like a singer, he says, you don't play you sing to me, I hear your voice, he said he heard my voice your voice very well, very invaluable, You learn to sing you don't want to learn the piano, so I went to the Music Academy to learn vocal music, is to learn to sing. Narrator: Germany Berlin Music University, Jiang ying began her musical journey, she followed an Italy teacher learning vocal music. Jiang ying, Germany is a different world, studying her life is full of fun. Jiang Ying: a German will not, but toGermany has less than six months learn to swear. Young, learn language faster, 16 years old I am a person in Germany is not afraid. Commentary: left China's Jiang ying was 16 years old that year, Jiang ying feels each time you attend school concert is Chinese, will put on a beautiful Chinese cheongsam, the girl from the ancient civilizations of China to stage a station extending in German and EuropeanChau's art songs, so that none of the audience are all appreciated her fusion of songs, but this time war has Germany burned.

没有评论:

发表评论