2012年4月7日星期六

tera gold "this is not wanpiao - AFR

129774149473281250_114Maijia: code word cervical pain, another business dry. Xian dailies reported on March 27 after spy war, Mao Dun literature prize winners, famous writer maijia has to fight film! The day before yesterday came news of held by maijia, former Executive producer of Yu hua's literary suspense film the Moon the shapes of the consultant is expected to be released April. Subsequently, the reporter to maijia I verify his tableAs shown in this matter, this is his first attempt to film producer. "Although this is not a blockbuster, but can be regarded as expressing an attitude I out: my afterlife, a large part of the energy may be, placed in the movie. In addition to serving as executive producer of the capacity, I also is likely to be directly involved in film investment. "Under transformation half most of the energy to make the film as aSpy novels of famous writers, film edge of the wheat does not light, he fell prey to the wind, the wind of language has been adapted into a movie, sparking a television wave of crazy spy war. However, served as executive producer of the film behind the central figure for the time, but it is maijia first attempt. Wheat to reporters the day before yesterday, stressed: "this is not wanpiao, not just a dummy. I wasReally involved in the making of this film. Such as scripts, decide to work as Director and actor who, I am involved, doing a producer responsibility. "It is understood that the film the Moon shapes according to Lian Sheng (Wang liansheng) novel of the same name. By maijia as producer, as a literary consultant Yu hua, tension served as Director, Koji Endo, vector wild (click to see vector wild Koji Endo, film and televisionWorks of the Panda Heroes) () actor to join. For the works of the first producers, Michael describes: "we do not hold large frame of mind to look forward to this movie. This is not a big production, but rather an investment in low-budget film. However, I can tell you is that this film told a good story. "Referred to the movie, he also revealed:" has nothing to do with spy wars,Should be regarded as a reasoning. "Wheat involved in the film production for up to 18 months. Because many investors do not understand the film although not blockbusters, but served as film producer of wheat for the first time very much of this cross-border: "this is one of my attitudes change of attitude. Yiqian, even my own novel, is sold the rights to film and television adaptations of a, regardless of the�� People call me to participate, I'm lazy. But now I changed my mind. In my lifetime, a large part of the energy may be put to film. In addition to artistic producer of the film, I will also be considered an investment, hoping to film, make themselves sound. "Why there was such a change? Maijia said: "according to my observation tera power leveling, contemporary Chinese film industryThere is a very big problem that is, film became a capital of game tools, almost completely into the investor's control of the world, businessmen in the world, and truly understand the film, have aesthetic judgment of the people will not go on, even with the sound, are often not respected. This is a very good sign, I think, now that I have the opportunity, also have the ability to enter this industry, and I personally was veryLike movies, why don't I try that? Also is their potential for self-dig it! "He also did not forget to reveal:" I know that differ between film is the writing of a racket, but I'm confident I the aesthetic of the film still has a certain capacity. I count as a veteran fans. "The motivation is not money, self-potential in addition to mining, MichaelSaid, compared to the TV series, he preferred the movie: "first, the TV series main features is the entertainment and film, achieving compared the possibility of bigger art content. Good film, not worse than good novels. Second, I have old, five people, TV volume too high energy costs do not tera gold, for example, a TV series, dozens of sets,Operation, is too much trouble to film to several weeks alone. "The reporter mentioned that energy focus to the film industry tera gold, with the present author remuneration is too low, the television industry more profitable the? In response, maijia said: "no, for me now, write novels more insurance money. Invest in film, as we all know, are unknown. I mainly wanted to try aSome new things. Mining potential of myself. "" This year is the off-season of my writing, spy plane, after the war, writing a new theme, also needs the opportunity, can not find. I thought, why not take advantage of this time and try new areas. If the results are good, I'll keep on doing it, to put more energy into a movie in this area. The worst results, I go back to studyHymns to a computer. �� () Others:

没有评论:

发表评论